Elementary School Social Work/Intervention Associate, Full-time Position
Date Posted: 8/5/21
Open Wings Learning Community
Located at The Tabernacle 7951 36th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53142
Date Available: August 25, 2021
- Early elementary school classroom experience and/or early elementary special education classroom experience preferred
- Previous experience with complex learners preferred (e.g., ASD, trauma, ADHD diagnoses)
- Develop deep understanding of individual learners in small mixed-age classrooms
- Support the implementation of behavior plans for complex learners
- Participate in team to meet learning and emotional needs of all students at Open Wings
- Participate in successful social and emotional development of all students
- And other duties as assigned
- $14-$18/hour, based on experience and qualifications
Open Wings Learning Community is a small private school, entering into our tenth school year. We work as a team of teachers, therapists, classroom associates, and volunteers in our school. Our environment is collaborative and creative and research focused.
We believe in the innate curiosity of all learners and seek to create optimal educational environments to nurture that learning. We teach through the motivations of our students and create and implement curriculum to support areas of need. All of our students experience success daily.
Open Wings Learning Community is committed to recruiting a diverse faculty and to creating a culture that supports continuous growth and development for our students and staff, we seek an educator who is reflective, open to feedback, and eager for professional collaboration.
Interested applicants should email resumes to: email@example.com